- Officially-Affiliated Websites
- Local HRSFA Counterparts
- Membership Interests (2005-2006)
- Harvard: Our sponsor and where we get our education
- Vericon: Our annual late January convention
- Fusion: Our annually-published literary magazine
- IgNobels: Our co-sponsored annual prizes for weird science
- Puzzle Hunt: Our annual team-based puzzle-solving competition
- HRSFANS: Our alumni organization, for HRSFAlums who've already graduated
- BORG: Brandeis Official Readers' Guild
- CUSFS: Columbia University Science Fiction Society
- MITSFS: Massachusetts Institute of Technology Science Fiction Society
- NESFA: New England Science Fiction Association
- Nexus: Yale University's gaming and role-playing group
- SSFFS: Smith Science Fiction and Fantasy Society
- WSFFS: Wellesley Science Fiction and Fantasy Society
Though some members have expressed interest in the following,
HRSFA in no way takes any responsibility for sponsoring or otherwise endorsing
any of the organizations, food, hobbies, or websites below. You have been warned!
Spacefleet Academy: Harvard
Supply Station: Food
- Hong Kong Restaurant: We hope they set up their own website soon, because based on how often we eat there, we clearly believe they have the best food in the galaxy.
VR Simulation: Films, Interactives, Television
- Adult Swim: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Family Guy, Futurama, Sealab 2021.
- Anime: Some good reasons to learn Japanese include Cowboy Bebop, Hikaru No Go, Naruto, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Revolutionary Girl Utena.
- IMDB (Internet Movie Database): Movies are Cool.
- MST3K (Mystery Science Theater 3000): Riff.
- Smallville: Who does Clark really love?
- Stargate SG-1: MacGyver in space.
- Webcomics: Some of the ways we inject a little humor into our lives include 8-Bit Theater, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Home Star Runner, and Penny Arcade.
Off-Duty Entertainment: Games
Military Strategy: Literature
Cadets and Personnel: Websites
Last updated 2 May 2010. ©1995-2017 HRSFA.
The Harvard name and VERITAS shield are trademarks of the President and Fellows
of Harvard College and are used by permission of Harvard University.